Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A romantic poem to all the bosses

When I take a long time to finish
I am slow
When my boss takes a long time
He is thorough

When I don't do it
I am lazy
When my boss does not do it
He is busy

When I do something without being told
I am trying to be smart
When my boss does the same
He takes the initiative

Whe I please my boss
I am apple polishing
When my boss pleases his boss
He is cooperating

When I make a mistake
You're an idiot
When my boss makes a mistake
He's only human

When I am out of the office
I am wandering around
When my boss is out of the office
He's on business

When I am on a day off sick
I am always sick
When my boss is on a day off sick
He must be very ill

When I apply for leave
I must be going for an interview
When my boss applies for leave
It's because he's overworked

When I do good
my boss never remembers
When I do wrong
He never forgets

-Taken from my office's notice board.. it must be pasted by sumone who is really in-love with his boss- =p